Home Insurance

protect your home & contents

What is Home Insurance?

After working hard to own your home it is important that you have the right insurance that protects your house in case the worst happens. You will be protected from a variety of perils such as fire, explosions, storms and floods. You can also choose to insure for accidental damages such as broken glass in windows or doors. There are also options to take out a policy for contents insurance this will cover you against loss, theft or damage to your personal and home possessions.

As with all insurance policies, conditions and exclusions will apply.

Do I need it?

You will need to take out home insurance if you have a mortgage on your property. Your lender will require that this is in place when you take ownership of your property, and this will be a clause within your contract with your lender. Home insurance is renewed annually therefore you will need to make sure you have the correct cover in place before your policy ends.

What doesn't income protection cover

Damage caused by animals and general wear and tear as well as other exclusions that we will discuss with you.

how we can help


Find the most appropriate home insurance for you.


Apply for the home insurance with the insurance provider for you.


Make sure this is correctly in place for when your old policy ends or when you take over ownership of a new property.

Get in touch?

Please read and confirm *

all fields marked with an * are required